Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Found a Forever Home!!!

It's been a couple of months now and people have come and gone.  They seem to like me, I put on my best smile, wag my tail and even give lots of kisses, but noone wanted to give me a forever home yet. Until one Saturday, Jennifer took me to adoption day at a PetSmart and a lady came in and saw me.  She said she had a girl dog at home that needed a friend.  So the lady went home to get the girl dog and brought her back to meet me.  We hit it off right away!  It was like we knew each other all our lives.  The girl dogs name is Gretchen and she is really cute.  She's about my size and we have lots of fun playing together too.  The lady brought me home to a big house with a back yard to play in, a nice soft bed, toys, clean food bowls, toys, food, water bowls everywhere, toys, treats, and oh yea, did I say toys?!



6 comments: